torsdag 14. april 2011

Have you ever tried riversurfing??


It`s freezing cold, I can tell!
I am not looking forward to get brainfreezed in the liquid snow.
Charlotte went for a swim!
Eirik takes off
And.... neverending surf :)

Bulken was up now for a couple of days. (A constant wave in the river, Voss) Normally I dislike cold water, because blood in my fingers and toes disappear for some reason. But I like surfing, so I decided to give it a try!
The wave works best in the middle of the river, and to get there, you have to float on your board. I find it hard. Was my second day trying the wave, and I still don`t manage to get where I want to be. I think it will work next time, but after 1 hr swimming I just got too cold!
Eirik, my roommate has done this many times already, and have the rutine, as you can see in the photo. Looks so easy, and fun too - don`t you think???

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar